The MDA-12FA represents the next generation of Full-Field lithography systems. This model offers a semi-autotomic mask aligner platform with a higher overlay accuracy and more reliable operation the conventional systems. It is great for Ceramic, Probe Card and WLP applications. The MDA-12FA has a higher production and user friendly controls.
- Type: Joystick control Semi-Auto (Mask Aligner)
- Mask size: up to 13" x 13"
- Substrate size: piece to 12" x 12"
- UV lamp & Power: 2kW & power supply 5kW & Power supply
- Uniform beam size: 13.25" x 13.25"
- Beam Uniformity: <±5%
- Beam wavelength: 350 ~ 450nm
- 365nm Intensity: 15 ~ 20mW/cm2 (2kW) 25 ~ 60mW/cm2 (5kW)
- Alignment accuracy: 1um
- Process resolution: 1um@1um PR thickness with vacuum contact
- Process mode: Soft, Hard, Vacuum contact & Proximity
- Substrate chuck moving: X ,Y, Z & (theta) (Motorized)
- Frame: Anti-Vibration system