The MDA-400M is designed for research organizations who want to work with a state of the art technology mask aligner.This highly accurate system allows researchers to easily develop their processes on either small substrate pieces or wafers up to 4".
- Manual control system
- Sample size: Up to 4" diameter
- Mask holder size: Up to 5" x 5"
- UV lamp: 350W
- 350W mercury short arc lamp& power supply
- Dual CCD zoom microscope and 19" LCD monitor
- Large area stationary alignment tooling module with X, Y, Z and theta motion
- Wedge error compensation (leveling type)
- Dimensions: 1000 (W) x 917 (D) x 781 (H) mm
- Weight: 350 kg
- Warranty: 1 year