The MDA-60MS is designed for research organizations who want to work with a state of the art technology mask aligner. This highly accurate system allows researchers to easily develop their processes on either small substrate pieces or wafers up to 6" (8" also possible).
- Type: PC control Semi Automatic
- Mask size up to 7" x 7"
- Substrate size: piece to 6" x 6"
- UV lamp & Power: 1kW & power supply
- Uniform beam size: 7.25" x 7.25"
- Beam Uniformity: <±5%
- Beam wavelength: 350 ~ 450nm
- 365nm Intensity: 15 ~ 25mW/cm2
- Alignment accuracy: 1um
- Process resolution: 1um @ 1um PR thickness with vacuum contact
- Process mode: Soft, Hard, Vacuum contact & Proximity
- Substrate chuck moving: X, Y (Manual), Z, (theta) (Motorized)
- Dimensions: 1400 (W) x 1100 (D) x 1600 (H) mm
- Weight: 650 kg