The MDA-400M-6 is designed for research organizations who want to work with a state of the art technology mask aligner. This highly accurate system allows researchers to easily develop their processes on wafers up to 6".
- Manual control system
- PC & PLC control
- Sample size: Up to 6" diameter
- Mask holder size: Up to 7" x 7"
- UV lamp: 350W
- 350W mercury short arc lamp& power supply
- Dual CCD zoom microscope and 19" LCD monitor
- Large area stationary alignment tooling module with X, Y, Z and theta motion
- Wedge error compensation (leveling type)
- Dimensions: 1000 (W) x 917 (D) x 781 (H) mm
- Weight: 250 kg
- Warranty: 1 year