Type: Desktop Version
The POLOS Spin150i is a versatile and high-quality substrate spin coater, made out of PTFE or NPP. It is specifically designed for R&D and low volume production. Desktop Version for manual or automated (optional) chemical dispense.
Suitable for Coating, Cleaning, Rinse/Dry, Developing, Etching, PDMI, and other processes.
- For up to 6" (150mm) Wafers
- For up to 4" x 4" (100mm) Substrates
- Material: Natural Polypropylene (NPP)
- 12.000 RPM (Depending on Substrate / Chuck)
- High Acceleration and Accuracy
- Manual Chemical Dispense
- CW& CCW Rotation
- Colour Touchscreen with Customisable Icons
- USB Port
- 1 x A-V36-S45-PP-HD - Vacuum Chuck
- 1 x D-V10-S50-PP-HD - Fragment Adapter
For more information visit: